Surrey School District has partnered with myBlueprint, a comprehensive education and career planning program that meets the learning needs, interests, and aspirations of all students.
With myBlueprint, students will have access to the following features:
- Post-Secondary Planner – Students can easily research and compare the most comprehensive and up-to-date information on apprenticeships, college programs, university programs, and workplace sectors across Canada
- Occupation Planner – Students can search and compare comprehensive information on occupations
- Job Finder – Students can find real-world job postings that relate to occupations of interest
Create a Parent Account
You can create a Parent Account and link to your child’s account. With direct access from home, you can get more informed and involved with your child’s education, and support your child in making the most informed decisions for their future.
If you’re a parent, educator or career counsellor, you’ll find the 2018 WorkBC Parents’ Guide an invaluable resource. Full of practical ideas, exercises and resources, the guide will help you talk with your youth as they explore career and educational pathways.
Get Your Free 2018 WorkBC Parent Guide Today
Did you know?
- In all, 917,000 job openings are expected in B.C. between 2017 and 2027.
- 78% of future jobs will require some form of post-secondary education or training.
- Parents are the greatest influencers of youths’ career choices. Teens interviewed for the Parents’ Guide listed their parents as the people they were most likely to talk to about careers.
Inside the Parents’ Guide
- Learn how to help your youth find their direction and succeed in working toward their goals.
- Find information on High Demand Occupations in B.C. and trends in our labour market.
- Explore learning paths—from high school course selection to financing a post-secondary education.
- Discover career planning resources on WorkBC.ca and other B.C. and national websites.