A $500 scholarship will be awarded to a student(s) who has made a significant contribution to leadership in a B.C. school.
- be enrolled in grade 12
- plan to attend an accredited Canadian post-secondary institution
- have made a significant contribution to student leadership at the school level during their grade 11 and 12 years
Applicants must submit:
- completed application form
- list of leadership activities
- transcript of marks for grade 11 and grade 12 (to date)
- letter of reference their leadership advisor verifying criteria above
- proof of application to post-secondary institution
Completed application packages must be received by the Vice-President no later than March 13th. Each application package needs to be sent in one email. Please do not send anything, like reference letters or transcripts, separately.
The board will advise the successful candidate by June 30th. A cheque will be provided upon receipt of proof of attendance at an accredited Canadian post-secondary institution.
BCASAA. reserves the right to publish the name of the winner in its newsletter, webpage and affiliated publications.
LEADERSHIP AWARD APPLICATION FORM
Student Name: _________________________________________
Mailing Address: _________________________________________
City: ________________________ Postal Code: __________
Home Phone: _______________________ Email: ________________________
School: _______________________ District: ____________
Name of Advisor: ________________________________
Check list of attachments and ensure they are in order:
o List of Leadership Activities
o Transcript of Marks
o Advisor Reference Letter(s)
o Proof of Post-Secondary Application
Completed applications must be received by March 13th.
NOTE: Incomplete or late application packages will NOT be considered.
Email completed application to: email@example.com