715 McBride Boulevard, New Westminster, BC
March 4, 2020
10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
JIBC continues to receive inquiries from high school counsellors, career advisors, educators, students and parents, like yourselves, who are interested in learning about the Institute and its programs that lead to careers in public safety. The focus of this event is to provide meaningful information to prospective students.
JIBC is a public post-secondary institution that offers innovative education and training in the fields of law enforcement, firefighting, paramedicine, corrections, emergency management, leadership, conflict resolution and other related disciplines.
Students will learn how JIBC programs can prepare them for a career in public safety.
Our programs are focused on applied learning and our expert faculty are active in their professional fields. We also provide a range of student support services that contribute to the success of our students.
• Visit the career fair in the gymnasium between 10 a.m. and 2 p.m.
• Speak with Program Advisors from various JIBC programs and learn what it takes to be competitive in these careers
• Networking with recruiters from various public safety fields to learn what it takes to be competitive in these careers
• Take a tour of the New Westminster campus
• Watch one of our presentations in the theatre to learn about the many JIBC programs available in law enforcement, paramedicine, emergency management, firefighting, conflict resolution, leadership and more
• Watch live demonstrations from program areas in law enforcement, paramedicine, firefighting and emergency management
There is still time to register if you haven’t yet. If you have classes, groups of students, or staff that wish to attend, please register at email@example.com