Below are this year’s dates for the Bachelor of Commerce (BCom) Information Sessions and Building Tours at the UBC Sauder School of Business. These small gatherings provide a casual setting for prospective students in grades 8-12 to visit the UBC Vancouver campus and learn more about the BCom program. We invite counsellors and teachers to encourage their students and classes to take advantage of this opportunity to explore their career possibilities in business.
The upcoming sessions are as follows:
· November 2nd 2019: 9:00am – 12:30pm – BCom Fall Preview 2019
· January 20th: 12:30pm – 2:00pm – BCom Information Session and Building Tours
· February 14th: 12:30pm – 2:00pm – BCom Information Session and Building Tours
· March 7th: 9:00 am – 11:00 am – More details for this event will be release soon.
· March 27th: 1:00pm – 2:30pm – BCom Information Session and Building Tours
· April: TBD – More details for this event will be released soon
If you have any questions about the events, you can reach me at email@example.com.
Sign up for a UBC Sauder BCom Information Session to see if a Bachelor of Commerce degree is the right fit for you. Find more information and register at: sauderundergraduateoffice.eventbrite.com.