EMPLOYMENT NOW: A cost-free program for young job seekers
Designed to transition graduating students and young adults aged 18 to 24 into Customer Service and Retail Sales jobs. It teaches them customer services/sales skills as well as gives them short-term training certification (e.g. Cashier training, Worldhost, FoodSafe, etc.).
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
• 3 weeks of training covering skills specific to retail and customer service jobs, interview techniques, resume writing and more
• Training and certifications such as Cashier Training, FoodSafe and First Aid
• Employer site visits
• One-to-one job coaching
• A job interview with one of our many employer partners
WHO IS ELIGIBLE?
• You are between 18-24 years old
• You are unemployed or precariously employed
• You are legally entitled to work in Canada
• You are not participating in another government funded training program
• You are not a full time student
CONTACT INFO: 604-591-9262 ext.117 firstname.lastname@example.org